One Health describes the interactions between the well-being of humans, animals and the environment.
We subscribe to a vision where One Health is a comprehensive way to understand and support a community’s livelihood security. Livelihood security requires good family nutrition, health, equity, and economic and habitat security.
- Dr Max Barot, Research Fellow
Livestock health and Production; International veterinary development
- Dr Kate Gomersall, Research Fellow
- Dr Justin McKinley, Research Fellow
- Developing goat & sheep production systems in Myanmar
- Improving Cattle Health and Production in Myanmar
- Enhancing small ruminant production in Sindh and Punjab
- Collaboration on One Health Economics Research for Systems
- Scaling up One Health approaches
For further information about this research, please contact Head of Unit Angus Campbell
Department / Centre
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.