Maternal, Sexual and Reproductive Health
+61 3 8344 9138
We support countries to fulfil the Global Strategy for Women, Children and Adolescents 2016-2030. Our goal is to build strong health systems that will provide timely, quality maternal, sexual and reproductive health (MSRH) services that are acceptable, affordable and accessible for all.
From 2017 - 2021, we aim to:
- Work with governments and development partners to design, implement and evaluate initiatives to improve maternal, sexual and reproductive health service quality and utilisation.
- Undertake rigorous research to generate evidence for better MSRH outcomes.
- Create a capable health workforce through education, training and practical interventions.
- Strengthen monitoring and reporting of maternal, sexual and reproductive health in order to measure progress and identify needs.
- Northeast India Knowledge Network
- Malaria Prevention and Treatment for Infants, Children and Pregnant Women in Eastern Indonesia
- Bloomberg Data for Health Services
- Saving Lives at Birth (SLAB)
- A health systems approach to an economic evaluation of nurse mentoring models in India
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
Prevention and management of non-communicable diseases (including cancer), and promotion of mental health, Disparities, disadvantage and effective health care, Data science, health metrics and disease modeling
For further information about this research, please contact Head of Unit Dr Alison Morgan
Department / Centre
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.