Education and Learning
Professor Linda Bennett
+61 3 8344 8014
Our education and learning program takes a whole-of-institute approach that guarantees academic excellence and real world relevance through the integration of insights stemming from our research and development practice. Academic rigor is ensured by working within the institutional framework of the University of Melbourne. Our educational approach is inclusive, student-orientated and dynamic, and we highly value engagement with students of diverse backgrounds and with varied career goals.
From 2017 - 2021, we aim to:
- Extend our role in delivering high quality academic subjects through the University of Melbourne's Master of Public Health and other degree programs.
- Extend our design and delivery of tailored short-courses on issues of immediate importance for participants in Australia and across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Continue our support of Doctoral Degree students, who will be the future leaders in global health, to advance capacity for research and policy implementation in the region.
- Middle-aged women’s lived experiences of cervical cancer in Indonesia
- Professional Development for Health Security
For further information about this research, please contact Head Professor Linda Bennett
Department / Centre
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.