Health system reform and policy making
Our work is designed to improve the Australian health system and drive the policies underpinning this change. Our program of work in health system reform and health policy has two streams. The first focuses on the improving policy making approaches to ensure greater transparency and accountability in health decisions. The second focuses on informing health system reform and health policy through evaluation and implementation science.
- Manufacturing consensus: Independence in consensus statements in health
- DHHS (North Division) Executive Population Health Capacity Building Program
- Workplace design for the Australian residential aged care workforce
- The influence of spatial design on team communication in hospital emergency departments
- Family violence victim support programs for women prisoners