- Andersen P., Mizdrak A., Wilson N., et al. (2022) "Disaggregating proportional multistate lifetables by population heterogeneity to estimate intervention impacts on inequalities." Population Health Metrics, doi: 10.1186/s12963-022-00282-7.
- Bablani L., Ni Mhurchu C., Neal B., et al. (2022) "Effect of voluntary Health Star Rating labels on healthier food purchasing in New Zealand: longitudinal evidence using representative household purchase data." BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health,
- Bablani L., Ni Mhurchu C., Neal B., et al. (2020) "The impact of voluntary front -of-pack nutrition labelling on packaged food reformulation: A difference-in-differences analysis of the Australasian Health Star Rating scheme." PLOS Medicine,
- Blakely T., Cleghorn C., Mizdrak A., et al. (2020) "The effect of food taxes and subsidies on population health and health costs: a modelling study." The Lancet Public Health, doi: 10.1016/S2468-2667(20)30116-X.
- Blakely T., Kvizhinadze G., Atkinson J., et al. (2019) "Health system costs for individual and comorbid noncommunicable diseases: An analysis of publicly funded health events from New Zealand." PLOS Medicine, doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1002716.
- Blakely T., Moss R., Collins J., et al. (2020) "Proportional multistate lifetable modelling of preventative interventions: concepts, code and worked examples." International Journal of Epidemiology, doi: 10.1093/ije/dyaa132.
- Blakely T., Sigglekow F., Irfan M., et al. (2021) "Disease-related income and economic productivity loss in New Zealand: A longitudinal analysis of linked individual-level data." PLOS Medicine, doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1003848.
- Blakely T. , Thompson J., Bablani L., et al. (2021) "Association of Simulated COVID-19 Policy Responses for Social Restrictions and Lockdowns With Health-Adjusted Life-Years and Costs in Victoria, Australia." JAMA Health Forum,
- Blakely T., Thompson J., Carvalho N., et al. (2020) "The probability of the 6-week lockdown in Victoria (commencing 9 July 2020) achieving elimination of community transmission of SARS-CoV-2." The Medical Journal of Australia,
- Blakely T., Wilson T., Andrabi H., et al. (2021) "2022 will be better: COVID-19 Pandemic Tradeoffs Modelling." Population Interventions Unit, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.
- Carvalho N., Sousa T.V., Mizdrak A., et al. (2022) "Comparing health gains, costs and cost-effectiveness of 100s of interventions in Australia and New Zealand: an online interactive league table." Population Health Metrics, doi: 10.1186/s12963-022-00294-3.
- Howe S., Szanyi J., Blakely T., (2022) "The health impact of long COVID during the 2021-2022 Omicron wave in Australia: a quantitative burden of disease study." medRxiv, doi: 10.1101/2022.08.01.22278219.
- Mishra S., Wilson T., Andrabi H., et al. (2022) "The Health Gains and Cost Savings of Eradicating Cold Housing in Australia" Available at SSRN: Mishra, Shiva Raj and Wilson, Tim and Andrabi, Hassan and Ouakrim, Driss Ait and Li, Ang and Singh, Ankur and Akpan, Edifofon and Bentley, Rebecca and Blakely, Tony, The Health Gains and Cost Savings of Eradicating Cold Housing in Australia. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4165606 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4165606
- Ouakrim D., Wilson T., Waa A., et al. (2022) "Tobacco endgame intervention impacts on health gains and Māori:non-Māori health inequity: a simulation study of the Aotearoa-New Zealand Tobacco Action Plan." medRxiv, doi: 10.1101/2022.07.17.22277571.
- Petrović-van der Deen F.S., Wilson N., Crothers A., et al. (2019) "Potential country-level health and cost impacts of legalizing domestic scale of vaporized nicotine products." Epidemiology, doi: 10.1097/EDE.0000000000000975.
- Singh A., Petrović-van der Deen F.S., Carvalho N., et al. (2020) "Impact of tax and tobacco-free generation on health-adjusted life years in the Solomon Islands: a multistate life table simulation." Tobacco Control, doi: 10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2018-054861.
- Singh A., Wilson N., Blakely T. (2021) "Simulating future public health benefits of tobacco control interventions: a systematic review of models." Tobacco Control, doi: 10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2019-055425.
- Szanyi J., Wilson T., Howe S., et al. (2022) "An integrated epidemiologic and economic model to assess optimal COVID-19 pandemic policy." medRxiv, doi: 10.1101/2022.08.01.22278262.
- Szanyi J., Wilson T., Scott N., et al. (2022) "A log-odds system for waning and boosting of COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness." Vaccine, doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2022.05.039.
- SHINE protocol (formal SHINE Protocol coming; will evolve the BODE3 protocol)
- Protocol: An integrated epidemiologic and economic model to predict optimal future COVID-19 pandemic policy in Victoria, Australia (30 June, 2022)
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.