Social Determinants of Indigenous Health
There are a number of projects focusing on the social determinants of Indigenous health. These include:
- Living the social determinants: Exploring health and wellbeing in a remote Indigenous community
- Alcohol management plans in Indigenous Northern Australia: Policies and responses.
- Predicting and preventing child removals and optimising the child protection system for Aboriginal children in partnership with Aboriginal communities and health services.
- Indigenous storytelling: the living archive of Aboriginal knowledge.
- Aboriginal young people in Victoria and digital storytelling.
- Culture, context and risk: Socio-cultural influences on the sexual health of Indigenous young people.
Professor Richard Chenhall