Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
News & Events
Disability and Health Unit
- Sutherland G, Krnjacki L, Hargrave J, Kavanagh A, Llewellyn G & Vaughan C. Primary prevention of violence against women with disability: evidence synthesis. Commissioned research for Respect Victoria. Melbourne: The University of Melbourne, February 2021.
- Byars S, Sutherland G, Vashishtha R, Kavenagh M, Bollier AM, Krnjacki L, Hargrave J, Llewellyn G & Kavanagh A (2020).The Australian Disability and Violence Data Compendium. Melbourne: Centre of Research Excellence in Disability and Health, May 2020. https://doi.org/10.26188/5eb929ebd5aa3
- Collie A, Sheehan L & McAllister A. Health Service Use of Australian Unemployment and Disability Benefit Recipients: A National, Cross-Sectional Study. 2020; Melbourne: Monash University. https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-74164/v1
- Kavanagh A, Dimov S, Shields M, McAllister A & Dickinson H (2020). Disability support workers: the forgotten workforce in COVID-19. Research Report. Melbourne: The University of Melbourne, August 2020. https://doi.org/10.26188/12756428
- Reavley N, Nicholas A, Wright J, Ross A, Jorm A, Alisic E, Sutherland G, Block K, McAllister A, Marck C, Pirkis J, Brophy L, Minshall C & Warr D (2020). Reducing stigma and discrimination towards people with mental illness. Targeted consultations: Interim report for the Department of Health. Melbourne: The University of Melbourne.
- King T, Riccardi L, Milner A (2018). Suicide in the Construction Industry. Research Report for MATES in Construction. Melbourne: The University of Melbourne.
- Disney G, Shields M, Emerson E & Llewellyn G (2019). The Australian Data Compendium on Disability and Health. Melbourne: Centre of Research Excellence in Disability and Health.https://doi.org/10.26188/5c622738d4faf
- Milner A & King T (2017). Gender Equality and Health: A review of the evidence. Melbourne: VicHealth.
- Milner A & Law P (2017). Evidence review: Mental health in the construction industry. Brisbane: Mates in Construction.
- Maheen H & Milner A (2017). Suicide in the Construction Industry. Report submitted to MATES in Construction by Deakin University. Brisbane: Mates in Construction.
- Milner A (2016). Suicide in the Construction Industry. Report by Deakin University for MATES in Construction. Brisbane: Mates in Construction.
- King T, Meehl A & Priest N (2016). Promoting Healthy, Respectful and Equitable Gender Relationships in Early Childhood – A Literature Review. Report Produced for the City of Melbourne.
- Page KM, Milner A & LaMontagne AD (2014). Creating Thriving Workplaces: A SuperFriend Project. Melbourne: Superfriend.
- Milner A, Krnjacki L, Allisey A & LaMontagne AD (2015). Entry into work and changes in life satisfaction among young workers. A VicHealth scoping study. Melbourne: VicHealth.
- LaMontagne AD, Milner A, Tchernitskaia I, Noblet AJ (2015). Integrated workplace mental health promotion for the prevention and management of mental illness in the workplace: A controlled experimental intervention study. Melbourne: beyondblue.
- Milner A, De Leo D & Bertolote J. WHO (2011). Developing suicide registration systems in low income countries. Geneva; World Health Organization.