NATSIEHC23 Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions are now open for the 2023 National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Eye Health Conference (NATSIEHC23).
NATSIEHC23 will be held on 24-26 May 2023, and we are inviting abstract submissions for Oral, Tabletop, Workshop, Quick Yarn and Poster presentations in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander eye health.
We welcome abstracts from all working in or interested in improving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander eye health. Abstract submissions which include at least one Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander presenter will be given preference for inclusion.
Topics of Relevance
Topics should be relevant to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander eye health and support the 2023 conference theme. Topics for abstracts could include: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leadership of eye care; community-led and innovative approaches to improving eye health outcomes; effective commitment, communication, and advocacy in eye care; working collaboratively and interculturally to improve eye health; cultural safety in eye care and in the eye health and vision sector; eye care in the primary health care setting; community and/or cultural engagement initiatives; workforce development; overcoming challenges in coordination and case management; improving outcomes and access to services; health system changes and reform.
If you are interested in presenting your work, please complete an Abstract Permission Form available on our website (button below). The closing date for abstract submission is Friday 3 March 2023.
We hope to see you at the conference and thank you for considering sharing your experience and knowledge.
Call for Abstracts Open: Monday 16 January 2023
Call for Abstracts Close: Friday 3 March 2023
Acceptance Notification: Friday 31 March 2023
- Please submit an abstract of up to 200 words, and a title (no more than 15 words);
- Please include a short bio for each presenting author (no more than 50 words);
- Please note that abstracts with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander presenting/ co-presenting authors with be prioritised in the program;
- Please indicate whether you prefer to deliver your paper as an Oral, Table Top, Workshop, Quick Yarn, or Poster presentation;
- Please complete an additional submission form for each abstract;
- The deadline for abstracts is Friday 3 March 2023
Read More: Please visit the conference website for ALL Abstract information and to submit your abstract.