Onemda: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health and Wellbeing
Indigenous Eye Health
The Indigenous Eye Health Unit aims to Close the Gap for Vision for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples through world-leading research, policy formation, advocacy and implementation.
Indigenous Health Equity Unit
The Indigenous Health Equity Unit conducts rigorous and innovative research and teaching that recognises the strength and resilience of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to promote wellbeing.
Indigenous Studies Unit
The Indigenous Studies Unit aims to develop world-class teaching and research in Australian Indigenous Studies.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Curricula Project: Phase 1 and 2
- Aboriginal Remote Narrowcast Tv And The Audiovisual Archive (2018-2021)
- Agreements, Treaties and Negotiated Settlements
- Alcohol management in Indigenous communities
- Cultural Heritage
- Indigenous Data Network
- Indigenous family violence
- Local Aboriginal Community Archives: Use of information technology and NBN in disaster preparedness and recovery (2013-2016)
- Reclaiming Performance Under Assimilation In Southeast Australia, 1935-75 (2018-2021)
- Representation, Remembrance and the Memorial (RRM)
- Return, Reconcile, Renew: Building an Evidence Base for the Future (2014-2017)