Development of a best practice guide to perpetrator program evaluation
Dr Angela Nicholas
The research project will develop a best practice evaluation guide for male perpetrator programs in Australia. The development of the best practice evaluation guide will be informed by three main activities, including a literature review, case study examples and ongoing input from a review panel.
The evaluation guide will enable users to:
- understand the purposes of conducting comprehensive realist evaluations of perpetrator programs;
- be able to develop and articulate appropriate evaluation questions to be answered by the evaluation;
- know the essential elements that must be included in their evaluation;
- understand methodological needs of their perpetrator program evaluation;
- be aware of the complexities of designing a comprehensive evaluation of perpetrator program within given constraints.
Mental Health Policy and Practice
School Research Themes
Disparities, disadvantage and effective health care
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
Department / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.