Development of a best practice guide to perpetrator program evaluation
The research project will develop a best practice evaluation guide for male perpetrator programs in Australia. The development of the best practice evaluation guide will be informed by three main activities, including a literature review, case study examples and ongoing input from a review panel.
The evaluation guide will enable users to:
- understand the purposes of conducting comprehensive realist evaluations of perpetrator programs;
- be able to develop and articulate appropriate evaluation questions to be answered by the evaluation;
- know the essential elements that must be included in their evaluation;
- understand methodological needs of their perpetrator program evaluation;
- be aware of the complexities of designing a comprehensive evaluation of perpetrator program within given constraints.
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
Department / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.