Healthy Housing CRE
Prof. Rebecca Bentley
The Healthy Housing CRE has been awarded $5 million over 5 years to address the causes of unhealthy housing in Australia.
- Prof Rebecca Bentley (The University of Melbourne)
- Prof Emma Baker (The University of Adelaide)
- Prof Tony Blakely (The University of Melbourne)
- Prof Sandra Eades (Curtin University)
- Prof Philippa Howden-Chapman (University of Otago)
- Dr Natasha Howard (SAHMRI)
- Prof Andrew Beer (University of South Australia)
- Prof Alex Brown (The University of Adelaide)
- Prof Anton van den Hengel (The University of Adelaide)
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
Department / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.