Evaluation of 2014 Population Health Development Course
|Professor Gary Freedemail@example.com||View page|
To evaluate the extent to which the 2014 population health course has continued to build population health knowledge; mobilised population leadership; and built capability to apply population health approaches.
- To what extent was 2014 course components implemented as intended?
- What contextual factors (enablers, barriers) have influenced the 2014 course implementation?
- What impact has 2014 course had for participants, organisations, and systems?
- To what extent has the 2014 Course built capacity (knowledge, partnerships, infrastructure, leadership etc)
- To what extent are the impacts and outcomes of the 2014 Course sustainable?
- What contextual factors (enablers, barriers) will influence the sustainability of the 2014 course achievements?
North West Region Department of Health