Inner North West Primary Care Partnership: Evaluation Capacity Building (INCEPT 1.0 and 2.0)
In collaboration with the Inner North West Primary Care Partnership to build the evaluation and program planning capacity of diverse organisations within the partnership on a population health priority area.
Key Expertise Provided
- Capacity building: Promoting and building capacity at an organisational level
- Collective impact
- Tools for shared evaluation and learning
- Co-design of evaluation capacity building tools and approaches
- Evaluation framework and guide
- Program Logic
- A sustained capacity building model and associated resources promoting evaluation and organisational learning across diverse partners.