Evaluation of the after hours GP helpline for Healthdirect Australia 2013
+61 3 8344 0648
- Clinically appropriate
- Meeting user needs and generating user satisfaction
- Delivering an accessible and equitable service
- Acceptable to users and the community as a source of primary care advice and referral in the after hours period
- Influencing medical workload in the after hours sector
- Contributing to meeting GP needs and GP satisfaction with delivery of
- after hours services
- Providing value for money
- Meeting the objectives of the Australian Government's primary care after hours reforms.
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
Department / Centre
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.