These terms and conditions (Terms) are between you and The University of Melbourne (ABN 84 002 705 224) (we, our, us or the University) and govern your use of the PHN Lead Site Project evaluation resources website at http://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/phn-lead-site-project-resources/ (Website). By accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by and abide by these Terms.
1. About the Website
1.1 The Website is designed for the evaluators and the Commonwealth Department of Health (Department) to communicate with and provide Primary Health Networks (PHNs) with resources related to the Part A and B evaluation of the PHN Mental Health Reform Lead Site Project evaluation (Evaluation) and as a repository for Lead Site PHNs to share information and resources with each other. The Evaluation is funded by the Department and conducted by the University in collaboration with Lead Site PHNs and other key stakeholders. The Evaluation aims to gather information about five focus areas:
- regional planning and service integration;
- stepped care;
- low intensity services;
- services for youth with, or at risk of, severe mental illness; and
- clinical care coordination for adults with severe and complex mental illness
and to inform future government decisions and the activities of PHNs more generally.
1.2 The Website is only accessible to users who have registered and been approved by us (in consultation with the Lead Site PHNs) to access the Website and who have agreed to these terms and conditions (Registered Users).
1.3 Information on the Website has been compiled from a number of sources, and includes:
- material contributed by the University relating to the PHN Lead Site Project Evaluation Plan and associated data collection materials, such as survey and focus group questionnaires (University Material);
- material contributed by the Commonwealth Department of Health (Department Material);
- contributions, posts and comments submitted by Lead Site PHNs (PHN Material); and
- links to websites operated by third parties (Links)
1.4 Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the Website is owned by us (or our licensors).
2.1 You must be a Registered User in order to access the Website.
2.2 We will provide you with log-in details which you can use to access the Website. You must ensure that:
- the log-in details are only used by you personally and not by anyone else to access the Website;
- you keep the log-in details secret and do not disclose them to anyone else; and
- you do not assist, or do anything that would assist, anyone who is not a Registered User to access the Website.
- If we believe, for any reason, that you have not complied with these Terms, we may at our discretion cancel your registration immediately and without notice.
3. Use of the Website
3.1 You must comply with all laws applicable to your use of the Website and must not use the Website or any content from the Website for any purpose which is unlawful or does not comply with these Terms. If you access the Website from a jurisdiction other than Australia you must comply with all laws in that country applicable to your access and use of the Website.
3.2 You may only access and use the Website for non-commercial purposes that are consistent with the Evaluation aims. In addition, you must not:
- use automated means to retrieve information from the Website without our permission, for example, ‘scraping’;
- post or otherwise submit any software, code or routine that is harmful or interferes with the operation or activities of the Website;
- decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer the software or services relating to the Website;
- use the Website or Content for the purposes or generating ‘spam’, or submit ‘spam’ through the Website; or
- do anything which would impose an unreasonably large or disproportionate load on our networks or interfere with our network security.
3.3 Submitting content
a) Before submitting Content to the Website (including posting comments), you must ensure that:
- you have all the necessary rights to post or submit the Content and to grant the licence in paragraph 3.3b) below;
- the Content does not breach any obligations of confidentiality or disclose any personal information without the appropriate consents; and
- use of the Content as contemplated by these Terms will not infringe a third party’s rights (including any intellectual property rights).
b) By submitting Content to the Website (including posting comments), you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence:
- to use, reproduce, modify, publish and communicate the Content in any format for the purpose of administering the Website as contemplated by these Terms; and
- to make the Content available to Registered Users on these Terms.
c) You must not submit anything that is defamatory, derogatory, abusive, obscene or otherwise illegal.
d) We reserve the right to remove any Content that we consider, in our discretion, to be contrary to these Terms or not relevant to the purpose of the Website.
3.4 Using content
a) University Material
- You may only use the University Material for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. You must not publish or publically disclose the University Material without our prior written permission, which we may withhold in our absolute discretion.
- Unless we give you our prior written consent, you must not reproduce the University’s name or any University branding, including the University of Melbourne logo.
b) Department Material
- Permission is given for fair dealing with Department Material including for the purposes of private study and research and may be reproduced as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. A copy of the Act is available on the Federal Register of Legislation the legal information retrieval system owned by the Australian Attorney General's Department. All other rights are reserved.
- Any permitted reproduction made must acknowledge the Commonwealth as the source of any selected passage, extract, diagram or other information or material reproduced. Any reproduction made of the information or material must include a copy of the original copyright and disclaimer notices as set out here.
c) PHN Material
- You may use, copy, modify, reproduce, publish and communicate the PHN Material in any medium or format as required to achieve the Evaluation aims, unless the PHN Material clearly specifies otherwise.
- Where appropriate, you must acknowledge the source of the PHN Material in any reproductions, publications and communications.
- In addition to the above, when republishing any PHN Material, you must comply with any directions given by us in relation to republishing that PHN Material.
4. Links to other websites
4.1 Although we may include Links on the Website, this does not mean that we endorse, recommend or support the linked website or any information, opinions, or goods and services made available on it.
4.2 Where a Link has been included on the Website:
- these Terms will not apply to the linked website and you should review the terms applicable to the linked website before using it;
- we have no control over the information, content or activities of the linked website and your access to and use of the linked website is at your own risk; and
- we make no representations or warranties as to, and we are not responsible for, the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on any linked website.
5. Responsibility for content, liability
5.1 The views expressed in the Content are the personal views of the authors and may not reflect the views of the University, the Department or of any other organisation unless specifically stated.
5.2 We make no warranty about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the Content or any other information on the Website and to the extent that you choose to use Content from the Website you do so at your own risk.
5.3 To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability to you or anyone else (including in negligence) in connection with:
- the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the Content or other information on the Website;
- the activities of third parties (including users of the Website);
- any decision to not publish Content or to remove Content; or
- any Link.
5.4 You may report non-compliant Content by emailing email@example.com.
6. Governing law
The Terms and your use of the Website are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
7. Changes to Terms
We may change the Terms at any time without notice to you. You agree to be bound by the changed Terms if you use the Website after they have been changed.