Members of the Justice Health Unit serve on local and international committees to influence policy and practice in the justice health field.
Our current committee memberships are:
- WHO Health in Prisons Programme (HIPP)Technical Expert Group on prison and youth detention health data collection (Chair)
- WHO Steering Group on Prisons Health
- Steering Committee, Worldwide Prison Health Research & Engagement Network (WEPHREN)
- BC Centre for Disease Control Provincial Overdose Transitions Working Group (Canada)
- National Youth Justice Health Advisory Group (Australia-Chair) Information about the establishment of this group is available here.
- Australian Child Rights Taskforce
- National Prisons Hepatitis Network (Australia)
- Scientific Committee, 2020 International Population Data Linkage (IPDLN) Conference
- Generation Victoria (GenV) Data Linkage Working Group (Victoria, Australia)
- Forensicare Ethics Advisory Panel (Victoria, Australia)
- Victorian Department of Justice Human Research Ethics Committee (Victoria, Australia)
- Australian Association for Adolescent Health (President)
- AIHW National Prisoner Health Information Committee (NPHIC) and Technical Expert Group (Australia)