A brief explanation of the Trachoma Story Kit and list of accompanying resources.
The Trachoma Story Kit
In 2012 we have reviewed and refreshed the Trachoma Story Kit for Schools, Communities and Clinics by combining all three Kits into one new Kit, creating a ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for all settings.
With assistance from The Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, we are now able to supply the Trachoma Story Kit at no cost.
We have updated many of the resources and even have some brand new items such as the A2 Community Flipchart available to order, scroll down to view a list of the items below.
Each Kit Contains:
- The ‘Trachoma is Everyone’s Business’ School, Community & Clinic Flipchart
- The ‘Trachoma Resource Book’
- Trachoma Health Education for Primary School Children: Teacher Book & Lesson Plans, Student Workbook & Children's Chatterbox
- Guidelines for the public health management of trachoma in Australia
- Correcting 10 Myths about Eliminating Trachoma
- World Health Organization Trachoma Grading Card
- Resource Information Flyer
- 5Step Hygiene Card
- SAFE Strategy Card
- Three T’s for Trichiasis Card
- Trachoma ‘Germ’ Story Poster
- Milpa the Goanna Face Washing Poster
- ‘Clean Faces, Strong Eyes’ Milpa the Goanna Temporary Tattoos
- ‘Clean Faces, Strong Eyes’ Milpa the Goanna Stickers
- ‘Clean Faces, Strong Eyes’ USBs
- ‘Clean Faces, Strong Eyes’ DVD Loop
- Milpa the Goanna Sticker Roll