Indigenous Eye Health (IEH) at The University of Melbourne would like to acknowledge the contribution and guidance of:
- Ballarat and District Aboriginal Co-Operative (BADAC)
- Budja Budja Aboriginal Co-Operative
- Looma Remote Area Clinic
- Deception Bay Clinic
and community members in these regions in the development of the 'Check Today, See Tomorrow' resources.
IEH would also like to acknowledge the following for their input:
- Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services Council (KAMSC)
- Western Australia Country Health Service (WACHS)
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council (QAIHC)
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (VACCHO)
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (VAHS)
- Australian College of Optometry (ACO)
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO)
- Diabetes Australia
- Lions Outback Vision
Support for this project was provided by private donors, The Australian Government Department of Health, The Ian Potter Foundation, and The Aspen Foundation.
The artwork for this project was created through a series of community art workshops held in Looma, Western Australia, Deception Bay, Queensland and Ballarat, Victoria.
IEH would also like to acknowledge Gilimbaa Creative Agency and Indigenous Hip Hop Projects (IHHP) in the development of the 'Check Today, See Tomorrow' resources.