The Indigenous Eye Health Advisory Board provides overarching advice, direction on the program of activity, guidance on funding, and advice as to how data collected can be used to implement policy change.
The Board assists with advocacy within the appropriate networks and provides technical advice as required.
- Mr Trevor Buzzacott - former National Trachoma and Eye Health Program member
- Ms Trish Crossin - former Senator for the Northern Territory
- Professor John Funder AC - Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Ms Karen Hale-Robertson, Deputy CEO, CheckUP Australia
- Professor Hugh R Taylor AC - Melbourne Laureate Professor and Harold Mitchell Chair of Indigenous Eye Health, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- Mr James van Smeerdijk - Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Dr Marianne Wood, Public Health Medical Officer, Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
- Professor Sandra Eades, Associate Dean (Indigenous), Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne