The Indigenous Eye Health Advisory Board provides overarching advice, direction on the program of activity, guidance on funding, and advice as to how data collected can be used to implement policy change.
The Board assists with advocacy within the appropriate networks and provides technical advice as required.
- Mr Trevor Buzzacott - former National Trachoma and Eye Health Program member
- Mr Vedran Drakulic - CEO, Gandel Philanthropy
- Mr Richard Eccles - Deputy Secretary of Indigenous Affairs, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Professor John Funder AC - Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Ms Mara Hateley - Executive Administrator, Harold Mitchell Foundation
- Professor Hugh R Taylor AC - Melbourne Laureate Professor and Harold Mitchell Chair of Indigenous Eye Health, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- Ms Jan Thomas - Senior Director, Engagement, Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne
- Mr James van Smeerdijk - Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Professor Michael Wooldridge - medical practitioner, Former Federal Minister for Health and Family, and Health and Aged Care
- Ms Trish Crossin - former Senator for the Northern Territory