50 New Research Positions in Five Years
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences are seeking health-focused researchers driven by excellence, inspired to impact national and global communities and committed to collaboration to join us now!
Salary: $120,993 - $139,510 p.a. plus 17% superannuation.
Fixed Term 5 years with a view to continuing.
About the opportunity
The University of Melbourne is continuing to build its significant research capacity and aims to recruit 50 new researchers over 5 years. We are currently seeking Senior Research Fellows (Level Cs) with demonstrated expertise to build internationally competitive research programs in:
- Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Clinical Trials, and Health Services Research/Implementation Science
- Managing Chronic Disease and Multi-morbidities
- Mental Health
- Neurosciences and Neurological Diseases
- Emerging Infections and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Microbiome in Health and Disease
- Disease Prevention
- Brain Cancer
- Medical Technologies and Bioengineering
- Biologic and Small Molecule Drug Development
- Ensuring a Healthy Start to Life
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking future leaders wishing to build their career at the University of Melbourne. Individuals who are outcome focused, have demonstrated excellence in their field of research, are driven by the desire to benefit national and global communities, and are committed to collaboration and teamwork. Join us as we work to further enhance our research, innovation and impact across a number of vital research fields.
What we offer
Home to Australia’s pre-eminent medical, health sciences and biomedical faculty, the University of Melbourne is ideally situated to facilitate high quality research and support the career development of world class health researchers.
Application pack available here
Applications close: 24 July 2018