Evaluation of 2014 Population Health Development Course
To evaluate the extent to which the 2014 population health course has continued to build population health knowledge; mobilised population leadership; and built capability to apply population health approaches.
- To what extent was 2014 course components implemented as intended?
- What contextual factors (enablers, barriers) have influenced the 2014 course implementation?
- What impact has 2014 course had for participants, organisations, and systems?
- To what extent has the 2014 Course built capacity (knowledge, partnerships, infrastructure, leadership etc)
- To what extent are the impacts and outcomes of the 2014 Course sustainable?
- What contextual factors (enablers, barriers) will influence the sustainability of the 2014 course achievements?
North West Region Department of Health
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.